International Hospitality Week is an annual event that combines the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show, International Restaurant Show and Hotel World Food & Beverage Expo and Conference together under one roof. As the largest hospitality event in the Western Hemisphere serving the food, beverage and lodging segments of the Hospitality Industry, International Hospitality Week has long been known for introducing the hottest new products and providing unparalleled networking opportunities for the 30,000 qualified buyers walking the show floor.
When and Where:
Convention Name: International Hospitality Week 2011
Convention Location: Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
Estimated Attendees: 31000
Convention Date: from Tuesday, March 8, 2011 to Thursday, March 10, 2011
Who Should Attend?
• Nightclub and Bar Owners/Operators (chain and independent)
• Food and Beverage Management
• Mixologists/Bartenders & Bar Managers
• Promotions & Marketing Managers
• DJs, Lighting/Sound & Video Directors
• Music & Entertainment Programmers
Exhibit at IHW: